Choose five attitudes or actions from the following list that you believe in strongly as a citizen.
- Give to the poor.
- Conserve water and electricity.
- Help others.
- Get involved in meetings and organizations to help make changes when necessary.
- Be respectful and kind to those around me.
- Save the environment in whatever way I can.
- Care for the sick in some way.
- Care for the elderly in some way.
On the attached worksheet, enter the number of each of your five choices in the text box next to the number that matches the one found on the circle. Put the belief you value most next to the highest number in the circle and so on.
Give yourself the indicated number of points on the scorecard found at the bottom of the worksheet every time you act on one of your beliefs. For example, if you value most giving to the poor, every time you give to the poor, give yourself 150 points. See how many points you can get at the end of the week to share with your teacher and classmates.
After completing the attached worksheet, share your scorecard so you can discuss your beliefs and points with your teacher and classmates.