Civil Yet Disobedient
Read the questions below and complete the attached worksheet by entering your answers in the text boxes provided.
- Define "civil." Look in a dictionary and enter the definition in the text box.
- Define "disobedience." Look in a dictionary and enter the definition in the text box.
- Define "civil disobedience" by putting the two definitions above together.
- Look up the definition of "civil disobedience" in a dictionary. Enter it in the text box and compare it to the definition you entered for question 3 above.
- Think of five examples of civil disobedience and enter them in the text box.
Discuss the definitions and your examples with your teacher and classmates.